Friday, August 27, 2010

I don't understand...

Music today is insane.  I don't get it.  Back in my day, we didn't listen to all the hip-hops.  OK, we did, but at least it sort of made sense.  Everything has been done already, so the only place to go is down (apparently).

Justin just had "Hey Soul Sister" by Train on his YouTube (yes, we are in our mid-twenties and we spend our Friday nights sitting next to each other on separate laptops...  What of it?), and I must say, it's horrible. 

Have you listened to the lyrics?  I mean, really listened?  For some reason, this song makes me uncomfortable.  It totally does.  I don't care about how shaven you are. 

We need to go back to the time of qwijibo (thanks, Justin, for typing that in there).  Yes, that wonderful composer Wolfgang Qwijibo. 

I need to sit further away from him from now on (story of my life).

Wow, I definitely didn't expect to write in this thing again so soon, but I could not contain my anger any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment